Covid-19 Test/Vaccination Requirements
Most travelers require a COVID-19 test or vaccination.
- Passengers must have a printed negative COVID-19 CRISPR, RT-LAMP or RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test must be uploaded at newdelhiairport.in.
- This does not apply to passenger younger than 5 years.
- This does not apply to passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated. The certificate must be issued in Albania, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Denmark, Dominica, Estonia, Eswatini, Finland, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Hong Kong (SAR China), Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland (Rep.), Israel, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Dem. Rep., Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova (Rep.), Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, North Macedonia (Rep.), Oman, Palestinian Territory, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts and Nevis, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, USA, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Venezuela, Viet Nam or Zimbabwe. The certificate must also be uploaded at newdelhiairport.in
Health Form/App Requirements
There are no health form requirements for most travelers.
There are no quarantine requirements for most travelers.
Arrival Procedures Requirements
Some travelers will be subject to strict arrival procedures.
- Passengers could be subject to medical screening.
Please check further requirements as they may apply.
- Passengers must complete the self-declaration form before departure. They must select ‘Air Suvidha’ on the right top corner at newdelhiairport.in
- Nationals of India with a passport that contains a stamp ‘extended by the issue of fresh booklet’ must travel with the new booklet.
- The official three letter country code in passports issued by Zimbabwe is ZWE. However, for a limited period, passports were issued with the three letter code of ZIM. These passports are still in circulation and will remain valid until their expiry date.