Covid-19 Test/Vaccination Requirements
Most travelers require a COVID-19 test or vaccination.
- Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 test taken at most 3 days before arrival. Tests accepted are: NAAT, PCR, RNA, RT-PCR and TMA. A rapid antigen test is also accepted for passengers between 2 and 11 years and for passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated. Vaccines accepted are: AstraZeneca (Covishield), AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covaxin, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTec (Comirnaty), Sinopharm (BIBP) and Sinovac. A combination of vaccines is accepted. The test must be uploaded at travel.gov.bs
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 2 years.
- This does not apply to passengers with a positive COVID-19 test taken at least 14 days and at most 90 days before departure from the first embarkation point; and
– a letter issued by a health authority stating that the passenger has been cleared for travel; and
– a Letter of Exemption for Travel issued by The Bahamas Ministry of Health or the Travel Compliance Unit.
Health Form/App Requirements
Please check the below requirements as they may apply.
- Passengers must have an approved “Bahamas Travel Health Visa” with a QR code, obtained at travel.gov.bs
- This does not apply to nationals of Bahamas.
- This does not apply to residents of Bahamas.
There are no quarantine requirements for most travelers.
Please check further requirements as they may apply.
- The official three letter country code in passports issued by Zimbabwe is ZWE. However, for a limited period, passports were issued with the three letter code of ZIM. These passports are still in circulation and will remain valid until their expiry date.